The Fall 2016 Application is now closed.
*If you participated in a final round interview, we will be notifying you via email with our decision in early January.*
Click here for a copy of the interest session PowerPoint presentation:
Ambassador Interest Session 2016
- 1 professional reference must fill out the College Ambassador Reference Form and submit it by November 1st, 2016. All applicants who do not have a professional reference completed using this form by the deadline will be removed from consideration. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure reference forms have been submitted.
- Applications and College Ambassador Reference Forms will be reviewed and each applicant’s academic and disciplinary status will be checked.
- After reviewing applications, some applicants will then be invited to attend a 5 minute interview with current College Ambassadors.
- After the 5 minute interview, some applicants will then be invited to attend a final interview with both current Ambassadors and Admissions Counselors.
- After the final interviews, the new class of TCNJ College Ambassadors will be chosen.
- Applicants invited to join the program may only accept the position contingent upon their ability to:
- Attend the MANDATORY training retreat (2/3/17-2/4/17)
- Attend the March Staff Meeting (3/5/17)
- Work Accepted Students Day (4/1/17)
- Attend the April Staff Meeting (4/2/17)
- Work the April Open House (TBD)
- Staff Welcome Week (Late August 2017, TBD)**
- Participate in the Overnight Hosting program
If you have any questions regarding this process, email the Ambassador account at email@example.com
**Staffing Welcome Week is no longer a requirement, but instead a separate application process through the Office of Student Transitions.