The Fall 2017 Application is Currently Underway. New Applicants Can Apply Again in Fall 2018.
Where you invited back for a first-round interview?
Applicants will hear the status of the application and whether they qualify for a final-round interview the week of November 6th. The final-round interviews will take place the week of November 13th and November 26th.
Click here for a copy of the 2017 interest session PowerPoint presentation:
- 1 professional reference must fill out the College Ambassador Reference Form and submit it by November 1st, 2017. All applicants who do not have a professional reference completed using this form by the deadline will be removed from consideration. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure reference forms have been submitted.
- Applications and College Ambassador Reference Forms will be reviewed and each applicant’s academic and disciplinary status will be checked.
- After reviewing applications, some applicants will then be invited to attend a 5 minute interview with current College Ambassadors.
- After the 5 minute interview, some applicants will then be invited to attend a final interview with both current Ambassadors and Admissions Counselors.
- After the final interviews, the new class of TCNJ College Ambassadors will be chosen.
- Applicants invited to join the program may only accept the position contingent upon their ability to:
- Attend the MANDATORY training retreat (1/26/18 & 1/27/18)
- Attend the March Staff Meeting (3/4/18)
- Work Accepted Students Day (4/18/18)
- Attend the April Staff Meeting (TBD)
- Work the April Open House (4/22/18)
- Participate in the Overnight Hosting Program
If you have any questions regarding this process, email the Ambassador account at firstname.lastname@example.org